The Great and Holy Wednesday – 20.04.2011
19.00 – The Confession
The Great and Holy Thursday – 21.04.2011
19.00 – The Divine Liturgy of the Last Supper
The Great and Holy Friday – 22.04.2011
10.00 – The Matins (Morning Service), the Holy Passion service of the reading of the Twelve Gospels
17.00 – The Vespers (Evening Service) commemoration of the removal of the Body of Christ from the Cross.
18.00 – The Matins of the Great Saturday, the Burial of Christ service with "Funeral procession" of Plaschanitsa (Epitaphios).
The Great and Holy Saturday – 23.04.2011
10.00 – The Divine Liturgy
13.15 – Blessing of Easter eggs and Easter food
23.45 – Blessing of Easter eggs and Easter food in the Domkirkjan í Reykhavík
THE EASTER (in Domkirkjan)
00.00 – Procession with cross. (in Domkirkjan)
00.15 – Midnight Easter Liturgy (in Domkirkjan)
The Holy Monday - 25.04.2011 (The Romanian priest Father Seraphim will come from Schotland).
09.15 - Confession in Romanian and Church-Slavonic languages
10.00 - Divine Liturgy in Romanian and Church-Slavonic languages
18.00 - SERVICE IN AKUREYRI. The Vespers and Blessing of Easter eggs and Easter food.
The blessing of the Easter food (like Easter eggs, cakes, etc.) will take place:
1) Saturday, the 23ed of April at 13.15 in the St. Nicholas Orthodox home-church (Öldugötu 44).
2) Saturday, the 23ed of April at 23.40 in the Domkirkjan í Reykjavík.
2) Monday, the 25th of April at 18.00 in the Glerarkirkja í Akureyri.
The Confession is possible on the Great Wednesday since 19.00 and on every day before and after every service until 18.00 of the Holy Saturday.
- Первый православный храм в Исландии
- Регистрация в приход
- Расписание богослужений
- История прихода
- Наш приход на Фейсбук
- The Russian Orthodox Church. Dep. of External Relations
- About Orthodox Christianity
- Biserica Ortodoxa Romana din Islanda - Romanian Orthodox Community in Iceland
- Српска Православна Црква на Исланду - Serbian Orthodox Parish in Iceland
- Мысли о Православии
- Культурно-духовный центр соотечественников